A parent’s true companion, the Orbit Baby Sidekick Stroller Board keeps older siblings rolling along with a fun approach to travel. Whether running errands, exploring museums, or maneuvering through a crowded zoo, the Sidekick is a flexible, versatile way to maximize the G5’s capability and effortlessly manage more than one child on outings.
- For use with children from age 2 to 50 lbs. (23kg)
- Skateboard-like stroller board offers a fun way for siblings to ride on stroller.
- Side-riding position accommodates tall children without stroller handlebars getting in their way.
- Easily attach grab handle to side of stroller for kids to hang onto when riding.
- Sidekick features a gripping texture for kids to stand on.
- Easily attaches and detaches from stroller.
- Positioning offers parents an unobstructed view and easy walking ability while strolling.
- Allows stroller to grow with your family- attaching a sidekick enables a baby and sibling to ride at once. You can even attach a second Sidekick for a second sibling.
- Convenient for any situation: flips up and stays out of the way when your toddler wants to walk
- Orbit Baby G5 Stroller Frame can fold with Sidekick attached.
- Compatible with the G2, G3, and G5 strollers
- Patented design (Patent 8714582) offers the only single-wheel mount, side-ride board on the market
- Sidekick attaches to either side of stroller
- Includes 2 riding grab handles that attach to stroller, so Sidekick can be safely ridden on either the left or right side.
- PVC-free Material - all materials, including wood treatment, gripping texture tape, and adhesive, are carefully selected to be PVC-free.
- All materials phthalate-free.
- Wood board meets ASTM D6007-02 formaldehyde emissions limits.
- CPSIA compliant; wood board meets ASTM D6007-02 formaldehyde emissions limits.
- Product dimensions: Sidekick stroller board: 17.5L x 9W x 4H in (44L x 23W x 10H cm); board riding area: 10.5L x 9W in (27L x 23W cm).
- Product weight: 1 kg (3 lbs )
- 1 Sidekick board
- 1 stroller storage rings
- 2 riding grab handles - one to attach to the right side of the stroller and one to the left, based on riding preferences.